- 500g of minced beef or lamb
- 1x diced onion red or brown.
- 1x 400g tin of chopped tomatoes
- 2 chopped cloves garlic
- 1.5 inch of ginger finely chopped
- 4 tbsp mild curry powder
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 150g peas
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Over a warm pan add a tablespoon of veg oil, add onion and garlic and stir until softened.
- Next add mince and ginger breaking up any lumps of mince.
- After 3 minutes add the curry powder and mix well making sure everything is covered in the curry powder. Pour the chopped tomatoes and half a can of cold water, cook on a simmer for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile boil your rice.
- Once all cooked plate up and enjoy.
© 2023 Copyright Cox Butchers of Crediton