- Carrots – orange juice and rosemary leaves
- Fennel – lemon juice and thyme leaves
- Parsnips – white wine vinegar and torn sage leaves
- Baby turnips – red wine vinegar and bay leaves
- Beetroot – balsamic vinegar and oregano/marjoram
- Cut the vegetables into big chunks.
- Parboil all of them first, keeping the beetroot separate so that it doesn’t make the rest red and giving it a bit longer.
- Mix each vegetable with the appropriate dressing then put them separately in a large roasting dish [can be prepared the evening before and covered with foil].
- Roast uncovered for about an hour until golden and crispy.
- About 5 minutes before they’re ready, you can drizzle some honey over the parsnips.
© 2022 Copyright Cox Butchers of Crediton